Games currently have an average of 9 turn.
- Games are played in turns.
- A turn is when all 8 active hero cards on the battlground (4 from player and 4 from enemy NPC) take their turn. Once each of the 8 cards takes 1 action, a new turn starts.
- If any cards are eliminated, new ones will be randomly drawn from the draw pile (if any available) before next turn starts.
- Each turn is started at random by the player or the enemy NPC.
- The order in which each card will engage is determined by SPEED stat of the hero cards. If 2 hero cards have the same speed, one will be randomly picked to take action first.
The player has 4 cards on the battleground. The cards have speed as follows: 1, 2, 3 and 4. The enemy NPC also has 4 cards but with the following speed stats: 1, 2, 3 and 3.
- 1.Game starts: The player is randomly chosen to start the turn.
- 2.The card with the highest speed from the player's lineup goes first. In this case, the card with speed 4.
- 3.The enemy engages. It's highest speed card is 3. Since there are 2 cards with this speed, one is randomly chosen out of the two to engage.
- 4.The player's card with 3 speed takes action next.
- 5.Now the enemy's second card with speed 3 engages.
- 6.The game continues until all cards on the battlefield take action.