Attributes that improve the hero cards offesive and defensive powers and skills.
Stats are the attributes that increase the offensive or defensive capability of a hero card. There is a total of 10 stats. Most cards have 9 and the healer class has 8 because it deals no damage.
- Speed: Determines which hero belonging to the same team has priority. The hero with the highest speed will take action first.
- Health Points: Increase health
- Physical Damage: Type of damage, is reduced by armor
- Magic Damage: Type of damage, is reduced by magic resist
- Armor: Reduces physical damage, has no effect against magic damage
- Magic Resist: Reduces magic damage, has no effect against physical damage
- Critical Hit Chance: Increases base damage (both physical and magic) by 100%
- Critical Hit Damage: Increases damage done by a critical hit
- Evade: Reduces damage by 100%. Only works against physical damage attacks and has no effect again magic damage
- Critical Hit Defense: Decreases the total amount of damage critical hits inflict
Each armor point represents a 1% physical damage reduction. Example: 10 AR = 10% Physical damage reduction. If the physical damage inflicted comes from a critical hit, critical hit defense will reduce this damage and the rest of the amout inflicted is further reduce by armor. Armor has no effect against magic attacks.
Magic Resist (MR)
Each magic resist point represents a 1% physical damage reduction. Example: 10 MR = 10% Magic damage reduction. If the magic damage inflicted comes from a critical hit, critical hit defense will reduce this damage and the rest of the amount inflicted is further reduced by magic resist. Magic resist has no effect against physical damage
Evade represents the ability of a card to fully deny the damage done by a physical hit. Each point of evade represents a 1% chance to avoid a physical hit. Magic damage cannot be evaded.
Critical Hit Chance
Each point of critical hit chance represents a 1% chance for a hero card to critical hit. Critical hit applies to physical damage, magic damage and heals. If a hit is critical, it will be increased by 100%.
Example: If a hero card normally deals 20 damage or heals 20 health points and it lands a critical hit, it will deal 40 damage instead or heal 40 health points.
Critical Hit Defense
Each point of critical hit defense represents 1% decreases in the amount of damage a critical hit does. Critical hit defense applies before armor and decreases the total amount of critical damage received.
Example: If a hero deals 20 damage and critical hits another hero with 20% critical hit defense, it will deal a total of 32 (40 damage decreased by 20% critical hit defense).
During a turn, the hero card with the highest speed on the team makes the first move. If 2 cards from the same team have identical speed, the game will randomly decide which of the 2 will have priority in the current turn.